Yet Another Sss Getting Repair Work Done.

YenkoChevelle69

I swear people are idiots. I had my old truck in 1st gear driving down a neighborhood street and some guy told me I was going to fast. I sat there and explained to the idiot that it was still in first gear and making the truck rev higher making it sound louder. I love how people mistake noise for speeding. :wtf:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah some people are crazy...my friend lived on a caldisac and there where kids always outside playing..So there parents decided to buy a lil tikes sign that looked like a wet floor sign that read "Slow Kids Playing" and put it right in the middle of the road. Well it was really annoying and to make a long story short one night at around mid night me and my friend took the sign from the middle of the road and it's in my bedroom till this day.....

You got any pics of the damage???

**** that, I would have stopped and dialed 911 and said where im at and put the phone down. Do hear cutouts coming in the future with a 1st gear driveby. I had something similar happen to me almost. My brother was in my gramps intrepid and I guess he was being an idiot and this guy came up to our house and I was outside at the time at my truck and starting yelling at me to get the **** over here standing in the street so i couldnt get him for tresspassing or anything and i came at him wtf do you want and shit ****ing pissed cuz i have no ****ing clue who the hell this is and threatining to kick my ass and then he proceded to ask me if i was driving this white intrepid. so **** no you ****ing goddamn ****ing old jackass that was my ****ing brother you ****ing stupid ****ing dipshit! learn who the **** to yell at before you ****ing start yelling at somebody you mother ****er you wanna a ****ing piece of this you mother ****er ill beat you to a ****ing pulp! then get your ****ing brother out here and by then this guy started backing off cuz he now had 2 guyspissed of at him and were not small and hes prolly 5'6" at 160 pounds. so then my bro starts talking to him and shit and i guess my brother braked to hard on some wet leaves (Fall time) and it scared his kids so he comes down and starts some shit. by this time my dad and my neighbors are outside and this guys says next time hell call the damn cops. so of course i counter by saying call the ****ing cops bitch, you started this shit like a chicken shit yelling from the street you ****ing faggot, next time you come down here yelling i wont be running my mouth ill be running my fist across your ****ing chops!

Sorry for the language but shit like this pisses me off and one of these days im gonna pop an arterry! Some people back off when I get pissed cuz my face and shit turns freaking red as hell and my voice gets hoarse. Oh well

wow , how do you really feel?

Your self control is remarkable. I think I would have been out of the truck in a heartbeat. I'm not much of a fighter, but I would have confronted the guy right there, because I would have been PISSED. (Calling 911 was not a bad idea! Not sure I would have thought of it in that state of mind.) My wife always warns me that you never know who might be carrying a weapon, but once you lose your temper, you're usually not thinking as clearly as you should. I hope the insurance covers it in full, because you certainly handled it in the best way possible.

**** that, I would have stopped and dialed 911 and said where im at and put the phone down. Do hear cutouts coming in the future with a 1st gear driveby. I had something similar happen to me almost. My brother was in my gramps intrepid and I guess he was being an idiot and this guy came up to our house and I was outside at the time at my truck and starting yelling at me to get the **** over here standing in the street so i couldnt get him for tresspassing or anything and i came at him wtf do you want and shit ****ing pissed cuz i have no ****ing clue who the hell this is and threatining to kick my ass and then he proceded to ask me if i was driving this white intrepid. so **** no you ****ing goddamn ****ing old jackass that was my ****ing brother you ****ing stupid ****ing dipshit! learn who the **** to yell at before you ****ing start yelling at somebody you mother ****er you wanna a ****ing piece of this you mother ****er ill beat you to a ****ing pulp! then get your ****ing brother out here and by then this guy started backing off cuz he now had 2 guyspissed of at him and were not small and hes prolly 5'6" at 160 pounds. so then my bro starts talking to him and shit and i guess my brother braked to hard on some wet leaves (Fall time) and it scared his kids so he comes down and starts some shit. by this time my dad and my neighbors are outside and this guys says next time hell call the damn cops. so of course i counter by saying call the ****ing cops bitch, you started this shit like a chicken shit yelling from the street you ****ing faggot, next time you come down here yelling i wont be running my mouth ill be running my fist across your ****ing chops!

Sorry for the language but shit like this pisses me off and one of these days im gonna pop an arterry! Some people back off when I get pissed cuz my face and shit turns freaking red as hell and my voice gets hoarse. Oh well

wow Nash, that really should have been in Gasoline Alley :eek:

wow Nash, that really should have been in Gasoline Alley :eek:

yeah sorry guys. This happened probably 3 years ago before I had my ss back when I had my S10 Xtreme. I was still in High School and plus it wasn't a good night for me before that guy came around. I'll edit it to get rid of the f words. I was just on a roll and it started coming back to me and so I kept typing. I'm not a fighter but I do talk like I am. I think I scared the hell out of the guy and plus a couple of my neighbors were all outside. I wasn't the trouble maker and everyone in my neighbored liked and respected me, by bro was the one that cuased problems around there. anyway I don't live there anymore and those cars are now gone so I've moved on to bigger and better things but still in response to what that guy did to his truck the second I drove by and he hit my damn truck I would have jumped out and started kicking his ass and then had him pay for the damages to my truck and himself :) Ok I'll go edit now.