Ss Got Keyed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ex girlfriend? who did you piss off?

:withstupid: thats the kind of BS a pissed off woman does. I have never known a guy to to that. They would usually just slash tires or somethin. Hope you get it fixed up soon. Like everyone is saying i'd be in tears but try and lok on the brightside about the new paint job. :nonod:

Well I can say it happend to me to,but only the fender and door, it was deep too...kid was caught on camera ,he was arresteda day later, worked out for me! Hell all I did so far, since he hasnt been to court or had to pay yet, I just filled it in as best I could with scratch fix and am fixin it in the spring...

IMG_1443.jpg

Wow, just Wow!!!! F'n pricks.

Honestly, can you remember pissing anyone off? This might help you trace back to who did it. Was it light or dark out? Does K-mart have security camera's in there parking lot? I know Wal-Mart does.

Just trying to help.

Keep it BLACK. White's for old folks in Fla & Zona. :jester:

:withstupid:

going from black to white, the hole truck will need to come apart to cover all the black. a lot of $$ for that... if not done right, whenever you open the hood, or doors , the truck will look like a Zebra :crackup:

good luck in what you decide

:seeya:

Hey thanks for all the support guys. :cheers:

As for the cameras k-mart does have them in the front parking area only not on the side I parked my truck just my f**kin luck :banghead: I guess that's what happens when your to cautious.

So a new paint job is coming hopefully this week? I'm kinda liken the escalade pearl white what do you guys think??? I love black but damn it's a pain in the ass to keep up...

dont you just wish you could go unseen right up behind the person as they're in the middle of the act. the look on their face as they turned around would be priceless.

then you could use their face to do a little more damage to the side of your truck.

Edited by SSinRI (see edit history)