Ss Got Keyed

Man i am so sorry. I know how you feel someone doesn't like me. They have put firecrackers on my hood and slit my tires. Just got everything fixed. I don't really understand how someone could do that to such a nice truck. No respect these days. Again i am really sorry.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude, just adding my two cents about the paint job, the pearl white will look nice but it will lower the resale value of the truck. all the door jams, floor boards, underneath panels and engine bay will still be black. The pearl would look nice though.

After seeing those pics my stomach got that queezy feeling. WTF are these people thinking when they do this. Seriously, if it wasn't someone who is really hating on you it would suck to know that kids who have nothing better to do would take the time to do all that damage. Just amazing! I hope whoever did that gets caught and the book thrown at them - also post pics when you get the truck back from the body shop!

• 4 weeks later...

its a good thing your stayin black because they are right it wouldnt look good in the door jams and under the hood. im truelly sorry, i paint vehicle at a toyota dealership in houston texas and i did my own racin stripes with ghost flames. sorry bro. lets see some pics when you get it back

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody the truck is just about done :D its been in the paint shop for more then three weeks i decided to keep it black but added blue Pearl it looks good so far from what panels i seen, One thing that im not happy with is how they took care of the interior well prepping the truck for paint should they have covered up things or is that the normal process like they claim? Anyways i should have my truck back before the weekend also i got a few pics of the truck in the prep stage and wet-sanding process you can see the blue pearl in a couple of the pics enjoy.

P.S never mind the date on the pics stupid camera.

Check out the pearl in this shot.

Edited by silvSS03 (see edit history)

Yeah, i had my camaro keyed along the pasenger side. It really pisses me off when i see shit like this. What a chickenshit thing to do. At least you got a new paint job for $500...hmmmm, now im getting some ideas. No i better not.