Promotion At Work

well guys it finally happened, after much talk from the owners of the resturaunt i work at they finally made me bartender. i have been with them since opening day started as a host, to a busboy to now this. i did a little bartending there b4, when the owners were away and they needed someone with experience. and im the only one there that new how to make alot of drinks. its been talked about for a while but today they pulled me aside and told me. i'm so happy since i REALLY need money. the busboy job actually paid good but tips at the bar are alot better. well enough about that lets get to the truck part.

1st of my truck as never looked worse, with the dent from me beating it up to the damage from the accident a while ago i have never been more upset with it than ever...until i installed a xmass gift from my mom. she got me blue underglow. now i know everone might think its ricey and i did too when i first thought about getting it, but i thought i could make it look good, and actually make it shine nice and not look like neon from walmart.. after i installed the led kit and adjusted the beams of light i actually fell in love with my truck all over again. it looks so nice IMO. and after seeing kelleyperformances paintjob scheme got me back into the mind set of making the truck look good again. im almost positive i will have my truck painted like kelleys truck(not copyn had the idea for a while lol) im just happy that i can look at my truck again and be in love.lol i have a little video of the lights but cant seem to find a usb cable that fits. but once i do i will post pics up asap......also you can see what i did to my jump seat in the video, i removed the center seat and removed the glove box part of it and installed it to the ground. so theres no more seat just the lid part so i can have more room for my subs......

also one more thing today my amp blew up...and when i say blow up i mean it....aparently i have leaky rear window and the way i parked the truck and with heavy rain last night alot....ALOT of water got on/in it and when i turned on my car....kaboom...smoke everywhere. i didnt realize it was wet until i moved my seat foward and say water and smoke coming from my amp....ok enough ranting...this was alot of topics to cover in one post....

Congrats on the job promotion dude, I just got one myself.

Summer is just around the block (hard to think that when it's only 19 outside right now) and you will fall back in love even more when spring time hits. :P

And sorry about hearing the water leaking in, have any ideas how or where it's coming in at?

well guys my dad is actually doing very good. good spirits and thats all we can ask for. the scumbag is still in jail, and court should be coming up...and about the water leaking, i think its from my bully 3rd brake light. it didnt seem to fit perfectly and thats were i think the waters coming in from. just tryin to work as much to get money for the paint work....and a new amp....it sucks driving with new subs and no thump coming from them