Xbox Live

04CHASE

just got my xbox elite today and cod4. got it all set up on line just wondering who is on and what they are playing?

my name is trafficing rock if anyone want to add me , post up games and tags .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the adaptor works alot better than i expected. when i host a game its ok but my router and modem are upstairs and i play downstairs about 50 feet away .

it gets a better signal than my laptop.

ill hit you up wody.

dave , get a real game so i can cap you up on cod4

on my first day i got to level 19 . now to make it to 55 and do it again and again , this game had me up until 4 am last night . but the way i look at it , im not going out spending money and im getting my mind of the truck which has been really pissing me off lately.

the adaptor works alot better than i expected. when i host a game its ok but my router and modem are upstairs and i play downstairs about 50 feet away .

it gets a better signal than my laptop.

ill hit you up wody.

dave , get a real game so i can cap you up on cod4

on my first day i got to level 19 . now to make it to 55 and do it again and again , this game had me up until 4 am last night . but the way i look at it , im not going out spending money and im getting my mind of the truck which has been really pissing me off lately.

i just played headquarters and didn't really like it. the host bitched out so i didn't get any points. i remember you saying you liked headquarters.

if we all get cod 4 we could start a clan and battle other clans.

im up till about 2 every night killing fools and sometimes girls.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

I play COD4 Alot and have some really good friends on there. We don't have a clan or anything like that but if we can all get together Im sure we could kick some ass. Username is Nashss just like on here. Hit me up

im down to get a bitchin team together, but me and chase got our asses kicked when we were playing domination. there are some really good players on there. i was getting like 20+ kills just before i signed off.