Pats Win

air force vm

not a pats fan in general, but i have been hoping they go all the way since mid season... just to see a perfect season... this is once in a lifetime occurrence...

first time in the history of the NFL...

I hope for them lose everytime they take the field. I just do not like the Pats and it would be the 2nd perfect season Dave dont forget about the Dolphins.

Most of the entire U.S. for what I can see is rooting against the Pats. Yea my Chargers lost today but that still doesn't mean the Pats will win the big game. I hate the Pats, and I agree with Brad. Every time they take the field I wish a loss. I just wish they would have lost today. Maybe next year Chargers...maybe next year....thats the famous San Diego motto :(

Plus the Pats still have a tainted season....cheaters

The 1972 Dolphins had a 14-0 regular season and went on to win Superbowl VII for a perfect 17-0 season.

They won? You may want to read this http://www.super-bowl-history.us/superbowl-history6.html

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Where has everyone been they went 17-0 they beat the redskins in superbowl vII

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/deca...1970s/miami.jsp

The pats are the first team to go 18-0

Well I think that with the Giants in the Superbowl the Pats have a very good chance to go all the way. I hope so just so I can see a perfect season. Atleast it should be a good game and something to look forward to watching in 2 weeks.

:cheers:

Maybe you should look at it again. The Cowboys won Superbowl VI, while the Dolphins won Superbowl VII after completing an undefeated season...just like I originally posted.

You may want to read these...

Official NFL Superbowl website

or

1972 Dolphins

Most of the entire U.S. for what I can see is rooting against the Pats. Yea my Chargers lost today but that still doesn't mean the Pats will win the big game. I hate the Pats, and I agree with Brad. Every time they take the field I wish a loss. I just wish they would have lost today. Maybe next year Chargers...maybe next year....thats the famous San Diego motto :(

Plus the Pats still have a tainted season....cheaters

:cheers::withstupid: :withstupid: everyone has been against the chargers