Lifted Ss?

maybe he wants the added benefit of phucking up the cladding and replacing it all the time too :)

In the end, its his money, do what ever makes you happy. Who cares what anyone thinks.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see the point. If he wants to lift one, he should just buy a regular Silverado and put an SS bumper on it if he likes the look.

that is true but the only problem with that is he would have to get a v-max or 2500 for the motor and the other biggie is I personally hate when people put the bumper on to make it look like an SS because they always forget that the SS body panels are toatally different and it looks gay without the right sides and rear too!

I just don't see the point. If he wants to lift one, he should just buy a regular Silverado and put an SS bumper on it if he likes the look.

I am with most of you guys,dont mess up a perfectly good SS when there are plenty of 2 and 4bys out there,but i think it looks pretty sick i like the prerunner look.

UH NO..but a Silverado SS is a performance truck that some are AWD not 4x4 and others are 2WD

i'm aware of the differences in SS's....but unfortunately GM dropped the ball with their definition of performance trucks over the years.....Syclone/Typhoons were actually unique and distinguishable from their jimmy/sonoma counterparts, unfortunately the SS's only difference is a bunch of plastic sh*t taped to it and a tweak of the suspension with some 20's. :cheers:

i'm aware of the differences in SS's....but unfortunately GM dropped the ball with their definition of performance trucks over the years.....Syclone/Typhoons were actually unique and distinguishable from their jimmy/sonoma counterparts, unfortunately the SS's only difference is a bunch of plastic sh*t taped to it and a tweak of the suspension with some 20's. :cheers:

sounds like we gota hater on our hands. :wtf: i agree it doesn't have all the HP in the world, but no matter how you put it, it's still a performance truck.

why are you here? the SS is simply awsome! If you dont think so then...well i wont go there but use your imagination! The SS is distiguishable from other silverados and i could go on for hours but for the sake of time just do us a favor and admire or leave!!!

The SS is different than a regular Silverado, the differences are the engine,the bumpers,the rims,AWD, better suspension and also better looking than a regular Silverado. It is different than a regular Silverado. On lifting a SS I wouldn't do that, it is a performance truck. A SS truck would look better lowered.

Edited by huero626 (see edit history)

I actually like the long travel ss, but i would never lift my truck. Im into both sides of trucks....off roading and street performance.

:withstupid: thats why i have this old POS... lol

post-7418-1200981185_thumb.jpg

I've been driving it through the winter, its my beater/hunting truck. I have no fear when driving it, pretty much anything goes in it.

:withstupid: thats why i have this old POS... lol

post-7418-1200981185_thumb.jpg

I've been driving it through the winter, its my beater/hunting truck. I have no fear when driving it, pretty much anything goes in it.

I didnt know you had that...thats awesome wanna sell it :jester: