I Know Its A Ford But Damn! I Like It Alot

diggerdan11

I Know its not and SS and its a Ford but Damn I love this car. My best friends dad just got this the other day, and im realy realy hoping he lets me drive itpost-9230-1200981599_thumb.jpg

At one time he owned a 1967 Shelby GT 500 as well as a boss 426 and a Mach 1. But he had to sell them to pay for college and he always ahs dreamed of what it would be like if he had his shelby back

they're okay. a little overrated IMO. Dont get me wrong they scoot, but just dont perform like i thought 500 hp should. The blower whine is alway fun too.

:withstupid: i think they technically only have like 480hp, and stupid ford didnt change any of the suspension or anything so a lot of the power gets lost between the engine and wheels. thats why they came out with the 500 KR, theyve updated the suspension and stuff and that one hauls ass.

I think they are ok looking but for the money yea I would get the Z06. I think its just funny that Ford has one car to try and fight with all the others out there that are much better. Best of luck with that and I know that I would not let anyone drive that if it was mine.