Traded My Type-s For An Ss

uncald4

Howdy! I'll be your new guy today. Two days ago I traded in my 2002 Acura TL Type-S for a Black 2005 Silverado SS AWD. I've needed a truck for a while and have been looking at the SS for several years. Finding a black one in great condition with AWD is hard.

Anywho.... I'm happy to be here. I'll be skimming through threads looking for mods. Remote Start is first. Then intake and navigation. It's already got an exhaust on it but I have no idea what it is.

Welcome! I have the same truck! pics please!

Excellent. As soon as the snow clears up I'll get some pics. I drove my daughter to the bus stop this morning and "accidentally" got a little sideways. The neighbors are gonna love me now!! :D

How do you like your truck? Any advice or wisdom to share?

Welcome to the site! You should find all the info you need here, and as we say to the newbies: Get ready to break the piggy bank! :smash:

lol accidentally! love the truck especially in the snow! i would just recommend using high octane fuel (91 or higher), mod it, and drive the hell out of it! its a blast!

91+ Octane fuel is a requirement! You have to use it (as per GM). :thumbs: