Work Promotion

Holty

nah, once i hit my 11.5x i'm done

...I'm writing this down :jester:

Josh, Managing people may be the most challenging step in your career. It was for me. Some of the best managers I have ever worked with can't beat themselves out of a wet paper bag when it comes to tech stuff however they knew how to manage people. I learned alot from that. The best advice I can give (as a manager) is to research "emotional bank accounts" and learn how to make this work for you. I took a seminar by Dr. Stephen Covey and that single 1 week seminar has made me successful at what I do.

Best of luck with your new position!!!! :cheers:

Kevin,

If my calculations are correct, i should be able to hit a 11.9x early this spring. Then hit the juice to reach the 11.5x et all on a stock trans!

You are already there IMHO, just need the slip. To clarify, I was joking that 11.5 will be "enough". I thought an 11.72 will be "enough",...I will never learn :P

You are already there IMHO, just need the slip. To clarify, I was joking that 11.5 will be "enough". I thought an 11.72 will be "enough",...I will never learn :P

Yeah, i know. I'm really pumped for this spring to get this 11sec slip. I can't wait to see your "next" project. FWIW, 11.72 IS enough, you need to let other catch up!

Congrats Josh!! :cheers: I normally manage 2 people daily and its hard enough to keep track of what they're doing. When my boss goes on vacation I have to manage 8 crews, thats 16 people to look after. :banghead: Kudos to you, don't forget you got this promotion for a reason! :thumbs::cheers:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

great job Josh!

Ray

Thanks Ray and no i have not been ignoring you! I've been so busy with work lately i just have not had time to think straight let alone sit down and call my buddy supersub. My apologies friend, i will be in touch, i promise.