Worst Nightmare.

hugobossvp

things like this is why our business carries a $1.25m liability insurance policy. i feel bad for the vette owner, should receive full compensation for his loss. the business owner is still responsible for ALL that happens. wish the vette owner all the best, but he is going to have a long fight comming..

If you go back in and read the last page (14 I think) the shop owner does post. The lady who owned the car apparently went thru her insurance company and not directly with the shop. It is a B.S. situation to be in and I bet the shop owner is now out of business or soon will be. Talk about a bad day........but the fault lies directly with the owner allowing employees to take joy rides in costumer vehicles.

That is completely unacceptable, I feel real bad for the guy. But I think he could be contacting the NC State Attorney General, NC State Police (unauthorized use of another person's vehicle), BBB, and a good lawyer. A scumbag like this Creech guy isn't just going to make things right. The owner of the Vette needs to take action NOW!