1. 1. Who is gonna win the superbowl?

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants

thgiants1-med.gif

thgiants1-med.gif

thgiants1-med.gif

thgiants1-med.gif

thgiants1-med.gif

Need I say more, Big Blue all the way! :thumbs: The Pats, Tom Brady, and Bill Belichick all suck! Their season already means nothing to me, dirty cheaters!! :nono: I think the Pats are in for a rude awakening tomorrow....

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Their season already means nothing to me, dirty cheaters!! :nono:

I wish people would get over this. Even the Commissioner came out the other day in the state of the league address and said that in all sports, and yes the NFL, sign stealing is widespread. The Patriots are not the only team "guilty" of this. The problem the league had was that they were told "you CAN NOT have a camera on the sideline between the 30 yd lines. Teams have them all over and men in the stands and the pressbox doing this. They BROKE A RULE and got caught.

As for the "new" Rams allogation. This came out months ago and was shot down. Walk thru's again are said to have been recorded by the opposition. This morning I saw former Bills, Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins players admit that it has happened when they played and you can't get much if anything from it. Even Ditka was paranoid of helicopters over the stadium. A Bills player said they had guys in trees doing it. Not to mention, during the walk thru, there are normally non-team personnell present. Snoop Dogg was at the Pats walk thru before Super Bowl 38.

I know I sound like an angry Pats fan, but I am so sick of this. Do I think it was wrong, yes. Unethical, no. Where the league issued a league-wide memo about camera placement a week beforehand tells me that "the cheaters" everyone talks about are NOT the only team doing it. They made the mistake of doing it in front of a former coach with an axe to grind. 7 miles from the league office.

... GREAT GAME!!!!

NY came to play!

NE came to play!

Both defense teams played very well.

... as I told my neighbor ... if you want to stop NE ... you have to keep Brady from stepping forward ... flush him out of the pocket. Keep him on the run. Keep him running to the side.

... now NY did the smart thing. I kept seeing fresh legs going in on defense. You have to keep up with the receivers at all times.