Heading To The Track Tonight

56chevywagon

Just thought I'd post up just in case anyone else wanted to show up. Sorry for the late post but I couldn't get on last night after midnight and this is the first chance I had today...I should be showing up there around 7:30, 8:00. Maybe see some of you there.

Cody (56chevywagon)

Yeah, I try to go as much as possible. There weren't any other SSS's out there but alot of cars...and yeah more than half were imports. I ran against alot of different vehicles, some EVO's Camaro SS which was the only car to beat me...a track only 5.0 mustang that kept missing gears (the only reason I beat him), he was running 11's, a mean sounding GTO that I only beat by a couple hundreths...and so on...alot of different vehicles.

I may be lookin at having to get my 2nd tranny after last night so that shift kit may be back in...The truck wasn't shifting very well on the way home...slippin 1st to 2nd and winding up to 6k rpm's before shifting...I hope I just need to clear the PCM...as for the long tubes...they'll be coming but I need to wait until my new little girl come into the world later this month...