Wen't To The Dealer To Check Out An Ss Today

BrettSS

There was a 07 Onxy with 13k miles on it for $27,995

Sounds good to me how about you guys. It's at the Range Rover dealership and was nice as hell. Sun Roof, black interior bone stock besides a Voolant Air Intake. Test drove it and no clunking and road like a beauty. The sales man didn't say he can go down much anymore but he said possibly so I am going to try and see how much he will go down.

Let me guys know what you think

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...=&cardist=7

Edited by BretSS (see edit history)

That's definitely not a bad deal for an '07 Bret, but you have nothing to lose by trying to negotiate a lower price though. It has the balance of the factory warranty and low mileage also. :thumbs: You said it has a Volant intake, but the pics show the stock intake. :wtf:

Definitely a nice SSS at a decent price, let us know how you make out. :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Good lookin truck but IMO the mileage is kind of high for a 07 truck. mine is an 06 with only 15K miles on it and I paid 31K for it brand new and it was an intimidator. I think you should be able to get that truck for 24K

He said that is the final price but he can budge a little. I'll try to get as low as possible. But yeah the 100k warranty for the 07 is what I am looking for.

He said that is the final price but he can budge a little. I'll try to get as low as possible. But yeah the 100k warranty for the 07 is what I am looking for.

If he said he can budge a little then it was not the final price. Just remind him that at $3.00 Plus per gallon, he is not going to have people crashing through his door to buy it.

I would offer $24,500 plus tax.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

WoW thats a sharp looking truck. Hell, it's even in the perfect color too. :chevy:

I would bet you could get the price down at least another $1500.

Oh, if you decide to get different wheels and see those, can I have them???? :)