18-1

pacheco707

I'm glad they lost. bunch of butt hurt homos left the field before the game was over. BRADY IS A B*TCH

yea forget tom brady sorry to say his butt chin is from the bay area

glad to see my pack attacks lose was worth it

IMO both teams made mistakes.. but when you break it down, the giants out played the pats by far... on def and off. Both teams deserve alot of credit, but im very happy the giants won :cheers:

( cants stop the mannings :cool: )

* cough * colts fan

im in absolute shock, granted the giants won, and im not trying to take anything away from their win, but the pats were not playing up to the par that they were at the beginning of the season. not just this game, but the last couple. i dont know if they were tired, cocky, or the other teams just figured out how to beat them, but they def. did not seem like the same team as the middle of the season. makes you wonder though. how long will it be until another team goes undefeated? i know the 85 bears only had one loss, but that was before the superbowl. hopefully it wont be another 35 years.

It was a good game to watch and I am so glad it was. I did not want to see a blowout. I'm also glad the Giants wow. I was cheering for them even though I'm not a fan of either team. Giants D was what won them the game. Teams figured out the Pats at the end of the year(pressure Brady). He got hit a lot and that messed up his game. Manning Jr. played well. Most games dominated by D aren't fun to watch, but this one was.

It was a good game, and I really though the Pats had this one. :dunno: However, I was hoping the Giants would pull it off from the start of the game.... And they DID!!! :omg: I just would have never thought it would be such a LOW scoring game. The commercials seemed even weaker again as well....

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)