Northeast Meet! June 20th To 22nd 2008

The time is near to start planning. Everybody is invited. I will be planning the meet again this year at the Carlisle All GM Nationals in Carlisle Pa. I will be reserving a tent again this year for all of us to hang out at. There are plenty of things to check out at the show.

Carlisle Subforum

Click here for info.

There will be Drag Racing, Burnout Contest, Onsite Dyno, and don't forget the Beauty contest on saturday evening.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a good event. I might try and make it out. Only an 8 hour trip using Yahoo Maps. With the way I drive I can probably make it in 7 hrs or less :devil:

Sounds great, at this time i will go to the show.How about some more info, hotel rooms would we get any kind of discount with a group. Is the tent set up in the show or not etc. I know that there is alot to see at theses shows

Jeff p.s. live in mich not to far of a drive any other ss members from mi want to go??

Sounds great, at this time i will go to the show.How about some more info, hotel rooms would we get any kind of discount with a group. Is the tent set up in the show or not etc. I know that there is alot to see at theses shows

Jeff p.s. live in mich not to far of a drive any other ss members from mi want to go??

sk_josh and i have been talking back and forth getting a subforum set up for the event. Once I get that, i will have all the information your looking for.

The tent is right on the show grounds. There is plenty of hotels around and also camping on the grounds. I will check on prices and possible discounts in the comming weeks and post the information in the subforum.

Where is the drag racing going to be held? They plan on closing down streets or what?

I think the track is 7 mile from the Fairgrounds and it is an 1/8 mile track .

Luke would know where the track is :cheers:

Mark