Northeast Meet! June 20th To 22nd 2008

I need to check my work schedule but this meet sounds like fun. Fri-Sun. I'd take Friday and Monday off so I would roll into town early Friday morning around 12:00 or 1:00 AM. Anybody live near by. I would plan on getting a room for Fri-Sun but would hate to pay for Thursday if I don't get there till late. Guess I could sleep in the truck for a night lol :jester: I've done that before

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to check my work schedule but this meet sounds like fun. Fri-Sun. I'd take Friday and Monday off so I would roll into town early Friday morning around 12:00 or 1:00 AM. Anybody live near by. I would plan on getting a room for Fri-Sun but would hate to pay for Thursday if I don't get there till late. Guess I could sleep in the truck for a night lol :jester: I've done that before

Jeremy, Mark and I are planning on heading up thursday.....you can crash with us for a nite if you need too. :chevy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey Luke

I have the Banner It is on it's way to me :cheers:

Ok, I spoke to Josh about it last week. But hey if you got it under control, cool. :thumbs:

2 1/2 weeks, I know theres more people in the area. Sign up and come have a good time. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
:chevy: Will there be a line of SS's on the field?

shopman1

SS's have there own class and sss.com has there own club tent. This is the thread for last years meet but keep checkin back for a new thread in the next month or so. I'm going to get us all together again this year. :thumbs: