New Yank Torque Converters!

Yank has 3 new truck converters available for the truck 4L60E and 4L65E transmissions-

PRO TRUCK 3000 - (4.8, 5.3, 6.0) (258mm, 3000 stall 2.4 STR) $889.99

PRO TRUCK 3200- (4.8, 5.3, 6.0) (258mm, 3200 stall 2.4 STR) $889.99

PRO TRUCK 3400 - (4.8, 5.3, 6.0) (258mm, 3400 stall 2.4 STR) $889.99

Each one has upgraded clutches to handle high horsepower applications and a towing capacity of 7000lbs

We are offering each of these for $804.99 through Wednesday, February 4th

Tom

If you order one today at the regular price it may go out next week. If you order at the $804.99 it will go in with the GP orders and should ship in about 2 weeks (possible sooner). Just depends on how Yank is doing with production. We order alot of their converters so they get buried somethings :)

Benkey,

Oooops, guess I should read, not read into ... your comments. I could have sworn you told Tom, you orderED today... hehehe

And Adams2003,

I know how you feel. It's the same way with computers. You spend your money and the minute it ships, it is obsolete.

Gotta hate it.

Benkey,

Oooops, guess I should read, not read into ... your comments. I could have sworn you told Tom, you orderED today... hehehe

And Adams2003,

I know how you feel. It's the same way with computers. You spend your money and the minute it ships, it is obsolete.

Gotta hate it.

Yeah it kinda sucks, but oh well. Im happy with the tt 3000 that's in there right now.

After I read this, it sounded like Tom relayed my question to Yank, then they just restalled their Pro 3400 and called it a Pro Truck model. >>>

PRO YANK 3400 (258mm, Posi Lock-Up Clutch w/carbon ceramic linings, 3 bolt mounting lugs, lightweight billet cover, 3400 stall, 2.70 STR) LT-1, LS-1: $850

(BigTex @ Jan 26 2004, 10:51 AM)

Tom, do you know if Yank can customize a truck thruster converter?  For instance, could they add upgraded internals that would better withstand a power adder launch from a modified AWD vehicle? 

These are the smaller diameter 258mm converter. Means a more loose feel, less tow capacity and more heat behind out big trucks.

What I wanted is a TT2600 / TT3000 converter with upgraded hardened parts to take the abuse of nitrous launches, but still drive like an OE converter.

What I wanted is a TT2600 / TT3000 converter with upgraded hardened parts to take the abuse of nitrous launches, but still drive like an OE converter.

They suggested the new converters when I told them what you were looking for. These have been planned for a few months but just released now.

Archived