New Truck Tonight

uh_track

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid:

:withstupid:

well guys so far i love this truck... this morning upon more inspection i found some dynatec headers and at least the tips are corsa i have not been able to confirm if the catback is corsa or just has tips on it but it sounds amazing

well guys so far i love this truck... this morning upon more inspection i found some dynatec headers and at least the tips are corsa i have not been able to confirm if the catback is corsa or just has tips on it but it sounds amazing

any sound clips???..... :D

I found the truck at carmax it was up in virginia i had it shipped down to texas. so far im pretty sure i have full long tubes and a corsa catback its 3 inch all the way i have no idea what the stock exhaust looks like but this thing sound great not to loud at idle but a beast when you get on it and my name i used to run track an U of H so it was all i could think of

I found the truck at carmax it was up in virginia i had it shipped down to texas. so far im pretty sure i have full long tubes and a corsa catback its 3 inch all the way i have no idea what the stock exhaust looks like but this thing sound great not to loud at idle but a beast when you get on it and my name i used to run track an U of H so it was all i could think of

Wow, I just got mine the 28th of December. Mine didn't come with headers, Dimmit. Post some pics when possible. I'd like to see your truck.

congrats on the new ride. and yes BLUE is the fastest color and the most rare. and imho the best looking color. of course i could be a little prejudiced.

dont know about the numbers but i know i see 2 to 1 blue sss' over silver :) oh and blue is the slowest color :P