Hurt Pride

Dylan06SS

I was handed my first serious loss at the hands of a red Lightning today :cry:

We were jockeying for a couple of blocks, trying to get a decent start side-by-side. We sat at a red light for a minute shooting the shit, the guy was really cool. When the light went green you would've thought my truck was towing a boat! :(

The guy was headed the same way as me so we talked at the next couple of lights. He really liked the SS, but I think he liked handing me my ass a little more :sigh:

Oh well . . . . at least it wasn't a Hemi! :chevy:

Well the guy is a little bit of a show-off. He came in to buy a new chevy, but I couldnt get him financed through the bank (major loser), so he went to one of those auto mall type deals where they finance you for like 12%, and make it look good on paper, but really you got it up the ass. Anyways he was being a show-off in his new ford, braggin almost, so had to show him up, simple as that

You need to get you a whistle-I mean supercharger. Was he stock? :chevy:

He had some minor mods done, exhaust (i could hear it), intake (he said), programing (he said). Then again, my only performance mod so far is the exhaust . . . . it still sucks getting handed your first loss. :cry:

Well the guy is a little bit of a show-off. He came in to buy a new chevy, but I couldnt get him financed through the bank (major loser), so he went to one of those auto mall type deals where they finance you for like 12%, and make it look good on paper, but really you got it up the ass. Anyways he was being a show-off in his new ford, braggin almost, so had to show him up, simple as that

that is always the type of loser!!!!! glad you handed him, his ass!! :crazy::D

Archived