Got 15% Tint Today!

Just got my truck back from Alta Mere window tint and it looks awesome :cool: . I got 15% all around and it's perfect for me really has a solid body look now and it darkened the inside of my truck consideribly to. Once the rain moves out of here I will wash it and wax and get some pics up :cheers:

Did you tint the rear windows 15%? aren't they 20% stock? I was going to do my rear windows 5% but I think it would be to dark at night to back up. so I just did the doors 20%. Did you do the sun roof if you have one? I like the blacked out windows on a black truck or car.

No sunroof but yea I just went 15 % in the back to I could have gone 5 % in the rear but I think it looks perfect for me now :cheers: I will try to get it washed next weekend and post some pics :chevy:

Edited by 04BlackSSAWD (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

15% nice!! i want to do my windows as well, anyone know where in the 951/909 area that they do it for a good price???? cause i was doing some research and tint is going to run me about 120-160$ range!! Fck THAT!!! but if any one has any info on less "expensive" tint please get at me, or ill just go to L.A. and see prices over there, but thanks!

post-12619-1204216992_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
post-15712-1210890121_thumb.jpgpost-15712-1210890159_thumb.jpgthe laws out there must be strict.. i got 5% on sides and back over factory and 15% on the whole front windshield. with a sunstrip on the back side of the 15%...I love it, people can walk right by your truck and never see in.. hell, u could be banging there g/f and they would never know it. LMFAO

post-15712-1210890121_thumb.jpgpost-15712-1210890159_thumb.jpgthe laws out there must be strict.. i got 5% on sides and back over factory and 15% on the whole front windshield. with a sunstrip on the back side of the 15%...I love it, people can walk right by your truck and never see in.. hell, u could be banging there g/f and they would never know it. LMFAO

I bet driving at night is fun