I Did It. 12.43

Wizard

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug here are some pictures... the time slip is from our fist run of the day... TBSS was slow :-( but got better :-) for those who have not seen Dougs SS in person... this thing is a work of art! About every thirty seconds someone would come over and check it out! lets get you some lightweight wheels with DR and get you to LOW 12's!

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Edited by r33pwrd (see edit history)

nice run man i bet it has more though.

and imo your 22's are already pretty light for what they are. i ran my best times on the exact same wheels. i have 18 rims with nittor 305/45/18 radials and the times were slower on them , 60 fts had a difference of .04 but et was slower and lower mph due to the smaller diameter of the tires.

he would also have to run a similar setup since he has the alumasports , im thinking a light weight set of 20s or even a taller non radial 18 tire would work better , if someone had some taller radials or even slicks would kick ass for 18's.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Congrats, good to see you got the truck running where it should. Procharged trucks do come out hard even being centrifugal's. What was causing the tune to be so low on timing?

I don't know! I imagine that if I would have sent you the tune again you would have noticed right away. Speaking of that I still owe ya. I could tell it was pulling timing the last. Time I ran it, back in August. Wiz

Don't worry about the money, it looks like it still needed quite a bit of work if you picked up .9 from there. I'm happy to see these results though. I'm also suprised that your tracks aren't covered in snow. We have over 2 feet on the of snow on the ground even after a few melting days.

So is the procharger just that much better than a radix? Or hav eI just not tapped the potential of the radix? Thats amazing and i know you have far less money into it than me...wish i had gone procharger...

IMO after two hard runs on the radix is an oven, creats loads of heat while under boost. you would be surprised how fast a centifugal goes into boost, when i was in chase truck while he was getting tuned the truck went into boost real fast! aslo the IAT are a lot lower too :chevy: JMO