Vette City Meet

K, we are here in Bowling Green, we went to the track, the track is closed because of flooding.

We are staying at the Courtyard Marriot 206, wondering if anyone else is in town.

Post or call me if there is any alternative meet spots or plans, thanks.

Josh

931-220-1990

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K, we are here in Bowling Green, we went to the track, the track is closed because of flooding.

We are staying at the Courtyard Marriot 206, wondering if anyone else is in town.

Post or call me if there is any alternative meet spots or plans, thanks.

Josh

931-220-1990

Completely off-topic here, but hey Josh, did your wife tell you about meeting a guy and his wife at the bank Friday morning that owned a TrailBlazer SS? That was me. :) I was supposed to come up to BG this weekend with you guys, but had to work yesterday. Looks like I didn't miss anything though as the only reason I was coming was to race.

Anyways, just wanted to say hey, and hope you guys have a good time today. :)

Yes, she sure did. I have seen your ride around town. She told me your a fireman, i have a couple buddies that probably work with you, Logue, Golden, Shepherd.

Well, they went to the Museum Saturday evening instead, we went this morning and just got back home, so no track but they were talking about doing it in July again I think.

Yes, she sure did. I have seen your ride around town. She told me your a fireman, i have a couple buddies that probably work with you, Logue, Golden, Shepherd.

Well, they went to the Museum Saturday evening instead, we went this morning and just got back home, so no track but they were talking about doing it in July again I think.

Yep, Todd and Wes both work on my shift, and Troy works on B shift.

The museum is a cool tour, wish you guys would have done the corvette factory tour....very awesome.

Wow......July sucks for racing, weather is too hot for any decent times.