'nother New Guy

I've lurked here for a bit but decided to post up and say hello. I own an 05 GMC Sierra ECSB in Silver Birch Met that is pretty much optioned like a VHO with the exception that I have the 5.3 - 3.73 gears, Z60 suspension - tbars / leafs, 2 wheel drive, same GMC 20's I see on them all, G80 rear, etc. Rides like a radio flyer wagon in that it feels like there are no shocks or springs, rattles and overall its a bit gutless but I hope you guys here might be able to help me tighten it up.

Mods so far:

2 inch rear drop to level and lowered the T bars. suspension otherwise is stock down to the factory surface rust and it retains the bone jarring ride.

Volant CAI, Hooker AeroChamber (dumped) Wait4Me tune - 91 octance hot tune, no governor, TM removed, yada, yada

Stainless Steel billet grill, Escalade Gauges, tinted the windows, LineX'd the bed and upper part of the rails, Silverstars up front and fogs

I'll catch you guys around the forum. Gotten some good insight here so far with searches but sometimes it can be overwhelming and things change so im certain i'll ask some dumb Q's shortly. Looking to get a dyno tune soon out here in Fremont,CA, install the vette and billet servos in the 4l60 and hope I can score some help here here with rough suspension and other junk I may come up with to throw money at in order to reach my goal of dying broke. :D:cheers:

Edited by Midnight Marauder (see edit history)

I've lurked here for a bit but decided to post up and say hello. I own an 05 GMC Sierra ECSB in Silver Birch Met that is pretty much optioned like a VHO with the exception that I have the 5.3 - 3.73 gears, Z60 suspension - tbars / leafs, 2 wheel drive, same GMC 20's I see on them all, G80 rear, etc. Rides like a radio flyer wagon in that it feels like there are no shocks or springs, rattles and overall its a bit gutless but I hope you guys here might be able to help me tighten it up.

Mods so far:

2 inch rear drop to level and lowered the T bars. suspension otherwise is stock down to the factory surface rust and it retains the bone jarring ride.

Volant CAI, Hooker AeroChamber (dumped) Wait4Me tune - 91 octance hot tune, no governor, TM removed, yada, yada

Stainless Steel billet grill, Escalade Gauges, tinted the windows, LineX'd the bed and upper part of the rails, Silverstars up front and fogs

I'll catch you guys around the forum. Gotten some good insight here so far with searches but sometimes it can be overwhelming and things change so im certain i'll ask some dumb Q's shortly. Looking to get a dyno tune soon out here in Fremont,CA, install the vette and billet servos in the 4l60 and hope I can score some help here here with rough suspension and other junk I may come up with to throw money at in order to reach my goal of dying broke. :D:cheers:

Well, to die broke, you've come to the right place! Haha :cheers: This is a great site.

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)