#@%$!

0220080846.jpg

0220080848.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

I was on my way in to work this morning and got about 3 miles away when at a red light I felt a skip. She sputtered and slipped thru the intersection and then about 1/4 mile down the road she just coasted. I got nothing now. Only neutral. LOL.

:nono::nono::nono: I've been having issues with the Torque Converter. the clutch is sticking. I dragged my feet too long to get it fixed and knew I shouldn't have been driving it. Now I just hope it isn't totally destroyed. If it is, on to transmission numero tres.

:puke: here's my tempo ride...

0220081220.jpg

why is your camber so bad on the front?

probably from all the f'n potholes around here that I can't avoid everyday. I can't wait for winter to end. it is in serious need of an alignment. the last couple of weeks I've avoided highways and taken backroads to and from work. the cities and towns around here can't keep up with all the potholes that open up this time of year. all they can do is patch them. then the next storm, they open up deeper and wider. I'm starting to really hate New England. for an endless list, Massachusetts.

thanks for all the well wishes guys. I hope it isn't as bad as I'm expecting. but if you expect the worst, anything less is good right?

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

Keith, you had lock-up issues with your Yank as well? Did you happen to look at the dipstick for glitter (lock-up clutch material)? When my Yank let go, it packed the tranny filter so full of clutch material, it starved the tranny pump of oil causing no pressure and no shifts (along with burning up the pump and other items).

Keep us posted. Being broke is no fun :(