New Ride

kissfans03ss

Well i have been looking for a while for a clean older wagon and i found one a week ago in Cali,it was just picked up from the former owners house and is on its way to its new home.I want to thank Dave U.S.A. bodyguard for doing some legwork on another wagon i was looking into but fell thru.Thanks Dave youre a real stand up guy for going out of youre way to help someone you never met,anyway i plan on doing a pro-touring treatment on her down the road.

I will post more pics upon delivery

post-7347-1203562653_thumb.jpg

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)

Well i have been looking for a while for a clean older wagon and i found one a week ago in Cali,it was just picked up from the former owners house and is on its way to its new home.I want to thank Dave U.S.A. bodyguard for doing some legwork on another wagon i was looking into but fell thru.Thanks Dave youre a real stand up guy for going out of youre way to help someone you never met,anyway i plan on doing a pro-touring treatment on her down the road.

Sweet!

Keep us updated on your progress (pic's)

I once did a 78 Malibu wagon for the wife when our daughter was an infant. (2 door coupes and carseats are a MOFO) It was ummm can't say "All Show" but it was a clean ride, Dechromed body, Chrome Iroc Wheels, Tinted windows, Tunes.

Motor was stock. Hey it was our "Family Truckster" LOL

Nice find.

Tzer

Sweeeet, man can you make that into a sweet ss wagon and have alot of fun as a grocery getter I've been keeping my eye open for wagon also!!! Yours is rare. Have fun.

redrocker ( Jeff )

Nice project car.

I have a real soft spot for wagons since I grew up in them as a kid.

Currently have a '66 Chevelle wagon (my first car) 11:1 331, Turbo 400, 3:73 12-bolt posi

and '85 Caprice wagon 383 stroker, 700R4, 3:73 10-bolt posi, still in the crate (wood trim) :jester:

Both fun cars

Owned a bunch of the Impala/Caprice wagons over the years. I refuse to own a minivan