Damn Silverado Ss Owners!

Dylan06SS

I'm not accusing this group of being this way, but it seems of all the Silvy SS's I see... and I see a lot around here... I never get any acknowledgment. I always go out of my way to waive, nod, or at least give a thumbs up to any Silvy SS I see, but for the most part all I get are blank stares or just flat out ignored.

:(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems the opposite around here. Rarely see anothe SSS but there's TBSS's all over the place. Tried talking to a few of them but most don't even seem to know what they've got??? One guy actually said he wasn't sure but he thinks it's got a hemi in it!! :yellow_loser: I just walked away shaking my head. :banghead:

I'm not accusing this group of being this way, but it seems of all the Silvy SS's I see... and I see a lot around here... I never get any acknowledgment. I always go out of my way to waive, nod, or at least give a thumbs up to any Silvy SS I see, but for the most part all I get are blank stares or just flat out ignored.

:(

It's probably due to the fact that you once owned a Silverado SS and the guys you are seeing don't know that. You notice the SSS more than they recognize you because you had one.

most of them arent hardcore enthusiest like us. if they were they would be on this site already.

i know i give them acknowledgement but its always when im in my pos work truck f 150. so they have no clue i own one too.

i see them so often too , if i posted everytime i see one id have more post than benkey.

Seems the opposite around here. Rarely see anothe SSS but there's TBSS's all over the place. Tried talking to a few of them but most don't even seem to know what they've got??? One guy actually said he wasn't sure but he thinks it's got a hemi in it!! :yellow_loser: I just walked away shaking my head. :banghead:

I actually LOL'd on that "hemi in it" Too funny.

@Dylan06SS

I'd give a :thumbs:  or a :seeya:  if I'd see another SS in our town or anywhere. I was actually looking at the TBSS but most of my driving time has been in trucks and just loved the way the SSS looked. I'm planning on getting the wife a TBSS next ;)

Tzer

ya i actually see quite a few SSS's here, and 9 outa 10 are modified lol. only two or three of them have actually been friendly back, but like you all said.... their trucks showed obvious signs of a heavy enthusiast. and to back up the SSS guys- majority of the TBSS's i sell are to people who have no remote idea what they just bought. most will never do anything but pick the kids up and get grocerys (not that theres anything wrong with that :D just a waste of precious 93 octane :lol: ) so i understand them seeming to be cold. they prob think their brights are on or something haha.

not to go off topic, but i was messing arround with my buddys lightning a few weeks back. i was reving the SSS up to 7k when i had cutouts, and his CD in his truck was skipping lmao. anyways, these two people in a neon pull up and both SWEAR i "dont have no cheby engine, itsa hemi!!" i tried kindly explaining that the hemi was indeed less cubes and logically wouldnt have any purpose to be louder, not to mention um, ITS A CHEVY :wtf: none the less they were convinced i had a dodge engine (damn commericals!!) sorry again about sidetracking :idiot:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)