Any Plans For The Next Zippy Event?

BOB47

Chad, I would never try to embarass you by telling everyone that Christy hit the ball farther AND staighter than you. :jester: It was a riot. Can't wait for a rematch.

Zippy, a canoe trip or Michigan Adventure sounds good to me. Car show is fun but Stewart has enough trophies already. :jester: If what Joe says is true. Congrats!! :cheers: Sounds like you're going to be a busy guy. If you get a chance you should check into renting the other track that you were talking about. The track we usually go to is fun but it's no fun waiting in line for 1/2 hour or more every time.

I hope to make it again this year whenever it is. Enjoyed the people and the event every year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully some new faces.

hitting the ball straight is over-rated :jester: Anyone can get the ball in the hole that way! haha

Now that I'm back in Michigan, I am certainly in for this. I just couldnt make it from Cleveland because of my work schedule. This should be fun.

I think a canoe/inner tubing trip would be fun as would a silveradoss golf tournament. I'm sure we could get a couple foursomes going early one morning if we're not all too hung over.

Now that I'm back in Michigan, I am certainly in for this. I just couldnt make it from Cleveland because of my work schedule. This should be fun.

I think a canoe/inner tubing trip would be fun as would a silveradoss golf tournament. I'm sure we could get a couple foursomes going early one morning if we're not all too hung over.

golf tournament???? CRAP... I'm gonna be like the dorky kid who always gets picked last. I never should have broadcasted how much I suck at golf! :banghead: :banghead:

We could always do a scrammble or best ball play or something to make it more fun for the less experienced golfers. I am in no way a good golfer myself, I shoot a 90 at best on 18. I can pound a ball a mile off the tee straight as an arrow, but cant put worth a dam, but paired with someone like you who might be really good at putting, but cat swing an iron save his life, could have a shot at winning.