Opinion On My Log Please! 60lbs Inj.

riddle

Hello" :help:***HPTUNERS****

I just Installed My Victor Jr Intake, 90mm tb and Seimens 60lbs Injectors.

I am currently running a low compression 408, without the blower.

I was up till the WeeHours, Reading forums,Trying to Adjust my Zippy tune w/ 44lbs multec's to my new 60lbs. :sigh:

I just want to drive this truck for the next two days natrually aspirated, then I have to put it away for a month! then I will install my blower after that , and let Zippy handle it from there. :cheers:

I am running 58psi rail pressure right now, truck fired up a ran good! then after about 5 min seemed to run rich? Idle dropped 200 rpm.

Question is, How does this Log Look, it is just a warm up? Safe to drive? :dunno: (lol).

Any Suggestions or tips to get me runnin' Would be super appreciated!

Thank You! ~Danny

Copy_of_60lbs_start_up__408_no_blower_vic_jr.zip

Copy_of_408_high_stall_Natrually__aspirated_zippy_mod_2_Rid60lbscomp.zip

I do not think this is safe to drive. I am not a tuner, but I know that you must scale the injector settings to make run right. If it is too rich the tune can wash down the cylinders and ruin your block.

Please play it safe!

CD

I do not think this is safe to drive. I am not a tuner, but I know that you must scale the injector settings to make run right. If it is too rich the tune can wash down the cylinders and ruin your block.

Please play it safe!

CD

He's not rich, he's lean, and the short term and long term fuel trims are just about pegged the whole time it's idling. It needs the injector size decreased in it's current mechanical form, not sure who told you to run them that high... Try to adjust this table back down to the low 60's where you should be running them at. Why are they set at 70+???

Just keep messing with those and set them similarly across the board to what they are, just lower than what they are now, until the fuel trims are closer to 0. If you go to far, the trims go -neg and you raise them back up (unless I have it backwards, but I think I'm right, it's been a while since I changed injector size in one of these things). That should at least allow you to take a short trip around town until the Zip gets back to you.

post-7241-1203808942_thumb.jpg