Do These Work?

:withstupid: it will help, but not near 20*. a large cooler will definately drop 20* tho. save your money and drop a cooler in there. i didnt have a mostrous tru cool max, just a b&m supercooler 10x11 inch. my tranny temps, in 90 deg ambient temps, was never above 185*. if i towed (over OE ratings with the blower) it never even made it to 220*. i dont even wanna know how low they woulda been with the tru max lol

Steve(mr p) has a post about a larger GM pan that might be cheaper. I thought those are more prone to leak/crack?

Thats what I was thinking. Seems more prone to leaking/cracks.

I think I might just do the C5 pan when I install the shift kit/servos/accumulators, etc in 2 weeks.

I think I'll hold off on the TBTC for a PI and when I install that this summer I will install a Tru-Cool.

My trans temps should be fine with just the shift kit/servos/accumulators right?

Thats what I was thinking. Seems more prone to leaking/cracks.

I think I might just do the C5 pan when I install the shift kit/servos/accumulators, etc in 2 weeks.

I think I'll hold off on the TBTC for a PI and when I install that this summer I will install a Tru-Cool.

My trans temps should be fine with just the shift kit/servos/accumulators right?

With the TBTC you will jump about 10-15 degrees or so, which should be fine if you don't tow. It's soooooooooooo easy to install a larger cooler on these trucks though since they came with one stock, so just throw one in before the hot summer hits and you'll be fine.