Lowered The Truck Some More

pimp ss

want to borrow the 17s i have sitting at my house in case you need to move it?

the 17,s wont work because of my spindles i did not cut the lower ball joint bolt so i would need at least 18,s but thanks anyways

as far as the brakes the diameter of the 24,s is only 2/10 of an inch bigger than the diameter of my 22,s was and it stopped just fine before so it will stop just fine now i wish i had the money for the brakes but i dont so stock will be o.k i dont have a fast SSS like some of yall mine stands for SUPER SLOW i could only muster a 14.8 in the 1/4 last time out so thats not very fast

as soon as daves wheels get here im having them repainted to match my truck they will be arrival blue should be pretty sweet i found the wheels in chrome and i like them alot better painted and the lug nuts are covered just like my wifes 22,s that is awesome i hate seeing the lugnutrs

91e6433e663b1d98602ddba2cbe1903a.jpg

... and got some sweet blue jack stands(thanks MR.P) ...

:D You're welcome man :thumbs: I miss seeing you guys and the truck - those wheels are going to be the shizz-nit. And my god those kids are growing fast.

PS - when I see you again, I got a brake idea for you that will blow their f'n minds...

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)