Navigation Unit

ccc_23

I may be being too picky but I have the Eclipse AVN2454 HU and I absolutly HATE the navigation it has. I just dont like how if Im heading south it shows the arrow on the screen going down. I used to have a Garmin Nuvi navigation unit and when you were driving in constantly showed you a view of you going forward and once you turned, it adjusted to show you going forward. Does anyone know of any unit that has a navigation system in it similar to this? Thanks

I may be being too picky but I have the Eclipse AVN2454 HU and I absolutly HATE the navigation it has. I just dont like how if Im heading south it shows the arrow on the screen going down. I used to have a Garmin Nuvi navigation unit and when you were driving in constantly showed you a view of you going forward and once you turned, it adjusted to show you going forward. Does anyone know of any unit that has a navigation system in it similar to this? Thanks

I have a garmin now, and I know what your talking about. I love it. I don't have any experience with other navigation units. From what your talking about with the eclipse, I would hate that too.

I know that in march, kenwood is coming out with a new double din screen that's relatively cheap with garmin based nav built in. I'm definitely going to grab this when it's available. The model numbers are Kenwood DDX5120. Hope that helps.

I had the eclipse AVN 5495 or soemthing like that and there was a button on the nav screen that was like a rounded almost circle arrow(if that makes any sense) That "unlocked" the map and had it rotate with you as you turned..not sure if your model has that