Finally Went To The Strip

kelleyperformance

i finally have started going to the track on wends and fridays, but never ran the truck. but since yesterday it was cold, i decided to just take it up there. i waited thru tech, then thru the pro street line. i was backing up into the water box and when i went to put the car in 1st, the clutch master went thru the firewall. its a cheap system made of plastic, and i guess all that pressure of the spec clutch just finally won over. so, i made it all the way to the tree and had to push it back out :( then wait till 2am for a wrecker

oh you totally should. theres nothing to worry about. i just have some of the worst luck ever. i had a hooooorrrrrible week and was really hoping a timeslip would cheer me up. so thats why it broke, things just arent allowed to go right for me.

no worries, she wil be back on her feet and i will run wends. but in the mean time..... something to make me feel better :D

IMAGE_007.jpg

:lol: :lol:

hopefully your time slip will make up for all the trouble you've had with her...

damn!!!

i want to take my 99% stocker to the track for fun, but im scared..

Mike, I go 4-5 times a summer,either byron or cordova. next time i'll let you know before I go. You will have a blast beating up on riced out imports,even with it stock.

i finally have started going to the track on wends and fridays, but never ran the truck. but since yesterday it was cold, i decided to just take it up there. i waited thru tech, then thru the pro street line. i was backing up into the water box and when i went to put the car in 1st, the clutch master went thru the firewall. its a cheap system made of plastic, and i guess all that pressure of the spec clutch just finally won over. so, i made it all the way to the tree and had to push it back out :( then wait till 2am for a wrecker
I see you mentioned car did you mean your truck? or what car?