Finally Went To The Strip

kelleyperformance

dam man thats shitty . i thought the t56 was a bad ass idea but it seems as its near impossible to make hold for a heavy truck . you going to stick with it again? lol your t56 and 65 are like trying to making somethign last that only the inevitable will win

my clutch is fine (well, if you consider being a POS fine) it engauges and doesnt slip and all. its completely not streetable tho, and just to show how much pressure it has, thats why my master went thru my firewall. the stress from the spec clutch snapped the retainer right off. unfortunately its part of the clutch pedal assembly, so i have to change the whole thing.

sry i said car, meant truck lol.

i had an FLT V, i had every part only difference is that another tech and myself assembled it. it worked great, and still would. i just towed too much with it, and hauled alot too. i used it as a truck, which is clearly a mistake (sad but true). but now i just beat the tahoe up and tow way too much with it :D it towed a 3k lb trailer with my SSS on it today :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Man im sorry bro thats sucks i thought it would roll awesome especially w/ da T-56., Same shit with me, stoopid ass tranny went out rebuilt it bout a stage 3, now i cant get the bitch 2 hook on the track but on the street im ****in NAILS Baby, I know it's gonna come out badd ass 4 ya, it's a bad ass lookin truck 2 by the way :cheers: