Lowering Problem

SO WILL LOWERING THE SS I RAN INTO A PROBLEM

SO EVERYTHING WAS GOOD IN THE REAR PUT IN THE SHACKLES AND HANGERS AND THE FRONT LOKKED GOOD WITH THE NEW LOWER CONTROL ARM BUT AFTER EVERYTHING WAS DONE ON THE WAY DOWN THE BOLT AT THE BACK OF THE TORSION BAR POPPED OUT AND NOW IM NOT SURE ON WHAT TO DO. SHOULD I TAKE OF THE TORSION BARS AND THE MOUNT AND GO FROM THERE?

HAS ANYBODY RUN INTO A SIMILAR PROBLEM ?

HELP

THANKS GUYS

SO WILL LOWERING THE SS I RAN INTO A PROBLEM

SO EVERYTHING WAS GOOD IN THE REAR PUT IN THE SHACKLES AND HANGERS AND THE FRONT LOKKED GOOD WITH THE NEW LOWER CONTROL ARM BUT AFTER EVERYTHING WAS DONE ON THE WAY DOWN THE BOLT AT THE BACK OF THE TORSION BAR POPPED OUT AND NOW IM NOT SURE ON WHAT TO DO. SHOULD I TAKE OF THE TORSION BARS AND THE MOUNT AND GO FROM THERE?

HAS ANYBODY RUN INTO A SIMILAR PROBLEM ?

HELP

THANKS GUYS

first off start by pressing the caps lock button to turn it off. this will solve most of your problems.

sounds like your bolts were to loose . so when the suspension came unloaded it caused it to fall out , i am assuming your speaking of the bolt that pushes on the torsion key to give the torsion bars load. so you should get it put back in and tighten up the bolt to where it wont come loose when your suspension becomes unloaded. best bet is to check this by jacking the truck up by the frame and see if the bolt is loose with the suspension full droop. if it is tighten it up until it isnt loose.