Throttle Body Spacer

Eddie

Just a heads up guys, I tried to save some money and paid $50 for a Trans-Dapt throttle body spacer with anti-whistle technology instead of the $100 Poweraid spacer. And the motherf#@*ker didn't fit. The fuel lines were too short and the throttle body it self was hitting the steel 45° elbow that returns the water back to the raditor. Supposed to take no more than 30 minutes to bolt on. So now I'm waiting for my poweraid throttle body spacer to come.

Please do yourself a favor:

Use the search button, type in "throttle body spacer" and read... You'll find that the general consensus is that TB spacers (in general) are useless. All they really do in fact is make a small whistle...

Thanks for the heads up about it fitting, I'm not trying to be a PITA or anything...

For sure let us know if you see any results from it! :thumbs:

Please do yourself a favor:

Use the search button, type in "throttle body spacer" and read... You'll find that the general consensus is that TB spacers (in general) are useless. All they really do in fact is make a small whistle...

Thanks for the heads up about it fitting, I'm not trying to be a PITA or anything...

For sure let us know if you see any results from it! :thumbs:

:withstupid:

on a carburated motor, i can see how something like that may help a bit with the atomization of air and fuel, but on newer MPI motors it just seems like anything causing turbulence in the intake track would hurt power. after all, we put on CAIs with the smooth tubes to reduce obstruction, so why would we put in a spacer with that "tornado" effectt? just my .02!