Tbyrne Is Out Of Business

shakesvho

"Everybody is questioning about T Byrne and whether we are still in business anymore and to officially answer your question we are not. As many of you may know I do not usually post on the forums but after recieving emails from some friends in the business I felt compelled to post for two reasons. I will honestly not be back on the board after this.

I first want to apologize to anyone effected by our recent closure. There were a hand few of customers that were effected by the abrupt closer and I am truly sorry. Second, If Tom was out to intentionally "screw people" there were alot of backorder orders that could have been charged when we closed that were not. Not that this makes it any better for the customers that were affected but I had to make that point. What happened was unfortunate but I assure you it was not done maliciously. Sometimes things happen in life that cause us to make some difficult choices, I'm sure for him this was one of them.

I enjoyed the 11 years I was at T Byrne and have met and worked with some outstanding people. I made some friendships that will hopefully continue.

Take Care,

Carol"

I'm sorry to see Tom go, was a great guy to deal with, hope he makes it back

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I found out about their closure the hard way.....I ordered parts, they were never sent and I was never charged, but I was under the assumption they were on the way, and I waited and waited for them. :mad: Sandbagging customers like that (I know i'm not the only one) was a real crappy way to say you were going out of business........I am sorry to see them go also, but nothing lasts forever.

:nopity::rant:

Just dealt with them a few months ago on my headers and I was very happy. Sorry to see them close.

I read on the Vette or LS1 forums a few months back that his divorce is fixing to get pretty nasty after initially just a mutual split. Too bad.