Getting Tired Of This!

BOB47

Our weather here in Arkansas is about the craziest thing Ive seen. It was 79 this past Sunday and went to the dragstrip and got a sunburn and ran the truck. Then yesterday I wake up to snow :confused:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree Joe. I think Lapeer opens at the end of March. I want to be there opening day to go for 13's before i put the cam in. If I come up with an extra converter I think you should come on out. We can both work on it in the garage if you want and if you're willing to help I'll just think of it as a promotional Zippy labor. :) Your truck has 13's in it easily once we get that converter out of there and a good one in there. Hell a stock one would be an improvement over what's in there.

yep I feel you! 8+ inches.

just when I am ready to fire up the truck it gets covered in snow.

PLus my kids are all kind of sick, runny noses, so I cant wait till it is summer.

i been wantin to drive my truck i had it out the day it was real nice and right back in the garage this sucks :cry:

oddly enough we have only had a few storms hre on Long Island this year, and the highest storm total we had was 5" :uhoh:

I probably just jinxed myself :idiot:

LOL I was thinking the same after I posted.

Well if so I'll be able to test out the SS in snow. I've only been lucky enough to try it on some sleet and ice HAHA! It passed.

Zippy I dont want to add to your plate till the wedding is over, plus I am close to having all my L92 swap parts (minus some of the GM stuff of course) so I need you looking over my work on this for sure. I still want to upgrade the converter but want to get these new heads out of my garage :devil: I am waiting for my x-link and I am ready. I have been trying to find a heating source for your garage, last time it was balls cold and it was October!

comon spring...