Convert Your Brakes To Z06 Brakes

04CHASE

i have both rear 4 piston z06 brake calipers for sale , they are brand new in the box , but the box has been opened just to make sure i got the right parts. i also have a set of hawk ceramic brake pads to go with them

no i know your wondering how do i make them work on the trucks?

well there are some brackets being made that will allow these to bolt up to your truck. i have info on that so pm me if your interested since i cant post non sponser links.

you will need to use powerslot 14" rotors for this conversion .which can be had for a very reasonable price.

`

i have both rear 4 piston z06 brake calipers for sale , they are brand new in the box , but the box has been opened just to make sure i got the right parts. i also have a set of hawk ceramic brake pads to go with them

no i know your wondering how do i make them work on the trucks?

well there are some brackets being made that will allow these to bolt up to your truck. i have info on that so pm me if your interested since i cant post non sponser links.

you will need to use powerslot 14" rotors for this conversion .which can be had for a very reasonable price.

`

Price?

And Chase, PLEASE do a tech article on this. Im curious to see the process on how this goes.

Robbie

i will im working on making the rear baer work with the 6 piston front z06 calipers i think i can make it happen .

i should have more info on this next week.

you can make it work but it may be hard up front with baer rotors, (clearence issues) i was going to do the cts-v calipers 2 years ago but to make it work you need big rotors like the wilwoods. i bought the calipers for measurements and returned them because i didnt want to pay the money for the wilwoods.

my buddy made the custom brackets for an 2005 GTO to use 6 piston z06 brakes upfront & rear with use of the z06 rotors as well. I'll post some pics. they look sick on it with his ccw wheels.

you can make it work but it may be hard up front with baer rotors, (clearence issues) i was going to do the cts-v calipers 2 years ago but to make it work you need big rotors like the wilwoods. i bought the calipers for measurements and returned them because i didnt want to pay the money for the wilwoods.

my buddy made the custom brackets for an 2005 GTO to use 6 piston z06 brakes upfront & rear with use of the z06 rotors as well. I'll post some pics. they look sick on it with his ccw wheels.

its honestly pretty possible the reason the 4 piston didnt work was the rear baer rotors are alot thicker than the powerslots and they wouldnt fit in between the calipers , but the front 6 piston z 06 calipers use a larger rotor , so the baer rear rotor fits perfect, i should have the brackets here next week so ill be posting info on the swap.

there is a company that makes the conversion for the Z06 caliper for all the GTOs