Massachusetts Guys...

PRECISION TRANSMISSION in Woburn, MA

They had to (unfortunately) rebuild my transmission 2x. The first time I had a nasty slip. The second was because of a bad TC that I had them install during the rebuild. The TC caused some damage but they still covered some of the charge and I was only charged 1/3rd of what I though I would have been.

Small shop, great guys!!

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

PRECISION TRANSMISSION in Woburn, MA

They had to (unfortunately) rebuild my transmission 2x. The first time I had a nasty slip. The second was because of a bad TC that I had them install during the rebuild. The TC caused some damage but they still covered some of the charge and I was only charged 1/3rd of what I though I would have been.

Cool! Glad to see she is back up and running.

I am in need of some tranny work and looking for some one local. Woburn is not to bad. When you had your tranny rebuilt was done stock or did they build it for performance? And how was their pricing?

Thanks

Steve

performance. :thumbs:

pricing wasn't bad at all.

so i know ur looking for mass local shops but ill throw mine up there for the hell of it, i went to TranSpec in derry New Hampshire. the guy does a great job. compltetely deticated to his work, when i left he insisted that if anything go wrong bring it back and he'll make it right no charge. he built me up and added a ton of other componants to support what i was putting in. he warrenties hes his work for a year

TransSpec Driveline Service

298 Derry Road

Hudson NH

Leon 603 882 1806

Let Him Know Kidder Mentioned Ya....

so i know ur looking for mass local shops but ill throw mine up there for the hell of it, i went to TranSpec in derry New Hampshire. the guy does a great job. compltetely deticated to his work, when i left he insisted that if anything go wrong bring it back and he'll make it right no charge. he built me up and added a ton of other componants to support what i was putting in. he warrenties hes his work for a year

TransSpec Driveline Service

298 Derry Road

Hudson NH

Leon 603 882 1806

Let Him Know Kidder Mentioned Ya....

no problem man! the more local shops anyone in NE can know about, the better off we are...