What Are My Chances?

ccc_23

Buddy of mine has an El Camino, unsure of the year, but just bought a 350 motor, its bored out closer to 400. He says. Whos gonna win once he gets it installed?

bored closer to a 400? dou you mean stroked out? depending on what the 350 has, he might take you but need to know both of your mods

Well buddy i have a 68 chevy truck with a 350 bored .40 over 202 heads big cam and i raced my one of my friend he had an 04 silverado with the 6.0 not the ss and i killed him so good luck especially if it is stroked cause just a base stroked moter makes loads of power!!!!!!!1

Well buddy i have a 68 chevy truck with a 350 bored .40 over 202 heads big cam and i raced my one of my friend he had an 04 silverado with the 6.0 not the ss and i killed him so good luck especially if it is stroked cause just a base stroked moter makes loads of power!!!!!!!1

ummm i dont really know of any highperformance heads that are cast iron, only the vortec iron heads, so not that great of a combo

ummm i dont really know of any highperformance heads that are cast iron, only the vortec iron heads, so not that great of a combo

:eek::confused::eek:

I'm a little older, but we had LOTS of quick Chevys when we were young, NONE of them had Vortec heads, or aluminum heads of any sort for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!

461/462 castings with 2.02s that have been ported were the hot ticket when I was street racing....

That 350 won't be near 400 cubes with just an oversized piston IMO.

Buddy of mine has an El Camino, unsure of the year, but just bought a 350 motor, its bored out closer to 400. He says. Whos gonna win once he gets it installed?

A 350 bored .060 is about 360 cubic inches, either he's confusing cubic inches or bore/stroke or something or......?

Depends how stout the 350 is for sure, never count yourself out!

;)

A 350 bored .060 is about 360 cubic inches, either he's confusing cubic inches or bore/stroke or something or......?

Depends how stout the 350 is for sure, never count yourself out!

;)

Yea well i sure did have High Performance steel heads that were steel !!!! The best thing about steel heads is that when ever it runs hot they dont crack!!!!!!!!!

Yea well i sure did have High Performance steel heads that were steel !!!! The best thing about steel heads is that when ever it runs hot they dont crack!!!!!!!!!

I highly doubt they were steel.