So Guys Quick Notice

well if you so cal guys arent doing anything tommorrow (sunday the 9th of march ) there is a huge car show at the lake perris fairgrounds called forbidden fantasy . there will alot of custom rides there. if any of you feel like meeting up and checkin out some bad ass whips ill be there pretty much all day. im taking the ss for its first show.

here is the flyer

FFF08WEB.jpg

FFFLYER08-2.jpg

mapquest

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addto...&submit.y=9

well i know a few of you will be there.

i dropped the truck off today . lol i got put in the stock full size class. i doubt ill have a chance at winning but its cool to see what happens.

Stock class??? What is the reasoning behind that? Your ride only has a handful of stock parts on it.

Most cars/trucks that are their are bagged and bodydroped, full blownout custom interior and stuff like that.

well for full size there is stock,modified and full custom

just to be in modified you need to have at least paint and shaved everything. so i didnt qualify . besides in order to run at the track you need to have door handles so i cant shave them if i wanted too.