Driver Info Center Missing Data

eric.dally

Ok guys here is my problem. I was driving my truck today and I noticed that when I scrolled through the information on the DIC I was missing most of the info. :confused: It didn't have any of the fuel readings for the trip meters, it didn't even have instantaneous MPG. Basically all it had was mileage, overall MPG, oil life, trip A mileage, and trip B mileage.

There are two things that I recently did that I think could have caused this the first was today I installed a tuned PCM from Zippy, truck runs great by the way! :cheers: And the other thing was a week and a half ago I had the gauge cluster replaced under the extended warranty, but I've been driving my beater the whole time cause of the crappy weather so I never noticed if the info was missing after that.

Does anybody have any ideas which one it might be, I am thinkin one of these days I might reinstall my old PCM if I have some time to see if that fixes it. But I really miss all the info stored on there. Thanks in advance for the help! :chevy:

2003's had different readings in the DIC. so if you got a newer cluster it might not have the instant MPG and the other stuff that is missing. I would put the stoock PCM back in b/c I bet the dealer will reflash it when you take it in...oh yea take it back to the dealer.

2003's had different readings in the DIC. so if you got a newer cluster it might not have the instant MPG and the other stuff that is missing. I would put the stoock PCM back in b/c I bet the dealer will reflash it when you take it in...oh yea take it back to the dealer.

:withstupid: