Pacesetter Lts

ss wrecker

i'm thinking about getting a set but trying to figure out a way so i can keep my cats and the cat back back i have right now. magnaflow dual in dual out. sprayed99 said i need to research catbacks for the 5.3 instead of the 6.0. my question is can it be done without having to change my exhaust

gotta get the money for the rest of the springs and retainers for the cam install. after hearing jason's truck thursday i decided i want the headers.

sweet sorry i did not call you back earlier i got busy with the kids ill call you in the morning and give you these headliner parts that i have

you know that one of your wrecking yard buddies would probably give you one if you ask and im positive your roof has the bracket already i would trade you the headliner for the wheels if i did not have to pay andy for the material let me talk to him in the morning and see if i can trade him some car cleaning for that material and if thats cool ill trade you for those wheels