Vent Visor Questions.

I'm not considering it a mod, but they serve a purpose. I like fresh air.. when it's raining, im not going to roll around with my windows down all the time. It helps air the vehicle out, i had them on my old truck, and they always seemed to work out well for me.

I'm not considering it a mod, but they serve a purpose. I like fresh air.. when it's raining, im not going to roll around with my windows down all the time. It helps air the vehicle out, i had them on my old truck, and they always seemed to work out well for me.

Yeah, i agree. They don't look gaudy, (IMO unless they are chrome).. I think the smoked ones would look good on any color truck. Its almost unnoticable if you have tinted windows. They blend in with the black trim and weather-stripping. If you paint them, it might make them stick out more.... Just do not get the ones for the back windows, it detracts from the lines of the truck/SUV.

The visers work great for smoking cigs, etc... the ashes shoot out the window better, and the evidence will get sucked out faster. I don't smoke cigarettes, but i noticed my SS has a little nook next to the headlight controls that looks like a perfect fit for a pack of smokes. Is this little cubby-hole in all of the 03-05 GM trucks/suv's?????

What do you guys put in there? Deck of cards maybe??

my dad has clear/slightly smoked ones on his suburban, and they go in the window channel. they look better than the ones that go over the window. dunno how they would look painted, but they look good on the truck. i think they are weather tech ones.