Ss Decals.. Would Anyone Buy These?

I just bought an 03 SSS. I noticed that it was missing the SS Silverado emblem on the tail-gate. One of my friends works at a promotional business that makes custom vynil decals for businesses etc... I asked her to make me an SS decal for my tailgate, and this is what she came up with. She made 2 sizes. The small ones are about 3/4"x 2". The large one (with silverado underneath), is about 4"x 9". The material is silver or "etched". When you put on glass it looks like its etched (like a beer mug)...

I will post some pics on what they look like. I took these pics in my cold, dark garage. They look alot better in person.

Would $5 for the small one and $10 for the big one be a reasonable price? Im thinking $0.50 S&H would be the cost to send it. Let me know what you guys think. I like how they turned out. Its the exact font as the factory.

post-15147-1205227991_thumb.jpg

You need to drive to get Dylan Detail. Those blemishes can be taken care of by someone who knows what there doing easily. Search for dylan06ss and see some of the details hes done and you'll be surprised.

your right, the font is a bit off. I had nothing to compare it too. Is the font just like the font on the top of my computer screen that says silveradoss.com ?

This was the first attempt at making the decals. The small SS font is right on i think (when not upsidedown lol.)

your right, the font is a bit off. I had nothing to compare it too. Is the font just like the font on the top of my computer screen that says silveradoss.com ?

This was the first attempt at making the decals. The small SS font is right on i think (when not upsidedown lol.)

look at my post that is how they are supposed to look...you won't get any closer then what i posted i promise....your SS font is off also