Congratulations Brobradh77!

BROBRADH77

First I am truly honored just to nominated on a forum full of bad ass trucks. Now my love story, I got my truck April 06 and i originally wasn't going to buy the truck but they knocked $11K of the price so i took it as kind of a gift to myself after all I have been through since June 03 and my work accident. Here is a couple of pics of what it originally looked like before I had them remove all the intimidator badging and decals.

stickertruck2.jpg

stickertruck1.jpg

The modding began with a sunroof which i have no pics of and then my 5 piece carriage works grill and shopman1 bowtie with SS inlay which is seen here with my new plates and black outs.

IMG_2255.jpg

From there it was time for a little performance in that I purchased a Volant C.A.I and a custom tune, Zippy shift kit, and a Yank TT2600 stall. I also have had a stereo system put in with a custom vynal box to match the interior-2 10" CVR's pushed by a Kicker ZX750.1

IMG_2069.jpg

I originally was gonna stop thee until I decided I had to get some wheels. I wanted a set you won't see any where else so after months of photoshopping and opinions of friends I settled on Niche Flares in a 22x9.5 wrapped in a Nitto 420S 305/40/22 and you can also see the painted calipers me , Michael, and Steve did while lowering the truck thanks again guys.

IMG_2057.jpg

From there it was a 2/2 drop with the great help from Michael aka "PimpSS" and Steve aka "Mr. P" thanks again guys. here is a few pics of the truck with its new stance and painted tails.

IMG_0558.jpg

I have since then installed 6K HIDS that I absolutely recommend to anyone and my spray in bedliner with the SS inlay. Thanks Chris and Tommy at Lonestar Conversions in Sherman, Tx for one hell of a job on the Super Liner well worth my 2 hr. drive.

IMG_2230.jpg

From there it was time to upgrade my components to Kicker Ks mids,highs, and 4x6's pushed by a kicker zx 350.4 and added a Valor Double Den you can see in this pic along with my gauge set up and passport radar detector J.

IMG_3084.jpg

Right after the stereo upgrade came the really fun part. With help from my friends Danny (sprayed99), who hooked me up with all the performance mods, and Steve (Mr.P), and also Michael (PimpSS), Justin (wreckers), Ash (danny's G/f) we were able to get my Radix (2.8" pulley now), Pacesetter LT's, GT2-3 Cam, cat delete, corsa sport with cut out and my snow performance meth kit, 60# injectors all installed. I have since purchased EFI Live and want to also thank Justin for all the help in that dept.

IMG_3096.jpg

Here are a few of my favorite pics and thanks again for the nod.

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

In the works sping break week 90mm Tb conversion on the Radix ,cam swap ,bser roll pan, lowering the truck 2 more inches in the rear. J

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic