What Do You Tow Your Sss With?

well since im gunna start taking the truck to the track alot, and its kinda tempormental when being launched hard. so i bought an anderson 18' solid steel deck hauler. problem is, the car BARELY fits; but mainly, it has 3200lb axles. the suspension is fully compressed. so anything over 40 mph the trailer goes out of control and nearly pulls the towing vehicle off the road.

what do you use/recomend?

I have a custum built trailer that is built like a tank. The truck barely fits but the suspension holds up well and attached to my 1991 Coachman Motor Home (Ford 460), it tows like a dream. I hardly even know it's back there.

Sounds like your trailer is out of balance. Fish tailing is usually caused by too much weight in the back and not enough tongue weight. Are you backing the truck onto the trailer? Can you adjust the axles back and forth? You may want to put the whole shooting match on a truck scale and make sure you're not overweight. I might also think about helper springs. There's also a sway damper you can buy.