Patron Tequila Gran Platinum

ItsJac

I was thinking about buying a bottle of this but was wondering if its worth the 150 dollar price tag. I know some of you have drank this. I love the silver but never had the Platinum. Thanks JAc

ive had it many times. last time i bought it was new years and close to 220 a bottle

its very smooth,

comparing it to the silver its very smooth , even though the silver is a decent tequila .

i usually only drink it for special ocasions , i say try it and decide for yourself.

ive had it many times. last time i bought it was new years and close to 220 a bottle

its very smooth,

comparing it to the silver its very smooth , even though the silver is a decent tequila .

i usually only drink it for special ocasions , i say try it and decide for yourself.

Thats what I wanted it for special ocasions. I saw it today at a liquor store for 155 a bottle. The silver taste smooth to me. Maybe I will have to splurge and get me a bottle. Thanks for the info.

serious, let me know , if its not to bad ill take a bottle.

cheapest i can find it is 180.

Basic shipping will run about 8-10 bucks plus bubble wrap and a box. Bye the time You add shipping tou will be only saving a few bucks since you can get it for 180.

• 3 weeks later...