Corvette Cross Flags

Bryan Roush

I was looking at an 08 corvette. the crossed flags that goes on the trunk I can get for $40 bucks. was wondering if you guys would think this looks stupid or cool looking. I was thinking of putting them next to the SS that are on the sides of the truck. Let me know what you think. thanks Bryan

the only way i would put the vette emblem on my truck is when i finally drop a 427 under the hood. even then i would have a custom emblem made. not going to spill all my ideas, dave is always listening.

well the cross flags are not just for the vette. . . . . they were on lots of older chevys that were not vettes. . .just performance oriented cars/trucks. . . .

Yep I agree, many Chevy's had the crossed flag emblems. My old 67 SS/RS Camaro had them, and I even think my 62 Bel Air bubble top had them as well.

Go for it!

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

Haha this reminds me of an old guy that bought a c4 corvette from our dealership and plastered on ferrari emblems all over it. He taped one on each center cap, he paid me to take the vette emblem off the hood and glued one there- he just glued one on top of the one on the trunk lid. Its hilarious looking but I feel bad cause he seems kind of senile or something.